Sunday, March 2, 2014

Seventeen Social Club! Package #1 :)

Hey, everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've actually written anything, but let me tell you, LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY!! There will be a post to fill everyone in on what has been going on in my life soon!

This post is to let all of you know about this exciting & great opportunity I have!  I have been chosen as a member of the Seventeen Social Club!  YAYYY.  I am so excited for this, you have NO idea!

Anyway, last week I received my first package!  It's all about Girl Power, which is always awesome! :)
Now, I know you're wondering what the package contained, & I'm getting to it!


  • COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara
  • Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix
I had never tried either of these products before, so I was beyond ready to begin using both of them!

First off, I love COVERGIRL products, especially mascara!  This product was no different.  When I opened the mascara, I noticed the bristles on the wand were tiny, & the wand was curved!  I definitely am a fan of the curved wand.  Once I used this mascara, I knew that there was no going back to another product!! My manager even asked if I was wearing false eyelashes because this worked so well! I cannot even begin to explain how pleased I am with this product, this COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara truly does not clump, and I would recommend it to everyone!

Now, for the Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix.  As someone who breaks out at least once per month, I was excited to try this product!  I've heard good things about Murad, but wanted to see for myself, & thanks to Seventeen I had the opportunity to!  After the first night of using this product, I began to see results.  One definite pro of this product is that you don't need to use much at once to get great results.  Another pro is that, unlike other acne products, it does NOT dry out your skin! It is recommended to use this product 1-3 times per day, & I find that using it every time I wash my face (especially right before bed) is bed! I've been using this product for about a week & my skin is noticeably clearer! Seriously, if you have bad acne, or just get little flare ups like I do, I would give this product a try.  There's no reason anyone should have to suffer from acne when an amazing product like this by Murad exists!!

If anyone has any questions they would like to ask, feel free to get ahold of me on any social network, or just leave a comment! :) I'll gladly answer any questions, or give any advice!

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment