Sunday, August 3, 2014

Seventeen Social Club: #BreaktheRules with Maybelline New York

Hope everyone is doing fantastic on the beautiful day!

My post today is going to focus on a brand new product: Maybelline New York's Dream Pure BB! This awesome new BB cream breaks the rules of foundation by providing lightweight, natural matte coverage & treating your breakouts at the same time!  I can honestly say, I've never been so pleased with a BB before!!!


This little power product has 8-in-1 skin-clearing benefits: clears acne, conceals imperfections, minimizes the look of pores, reduces redness, adjusts to skin tone, hydrates, smoothes & is oil-free! Everything you need to get glowing skin all summer long.  My face breaks out randomly, especially around Shark Week, (for those of you who don't know, that's what I call my period), & this product seriously helped my face look the best it could!

I tried it out & took my makeup to a whole new level by breaking some beauty rules!!! 






I decided to create a look with a bold lip & eye! Nothing like standing out for the night! :) This is a product I would recommend for anyone!  It's great to create an intense look like this, or just for a simple, everyday look, as well.  

Leave a comment, or contact me on any social media to let me know if you've used this product & how you liked it!!!



Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment