Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Seventeen Social Club: Nicole by OPI!


If you're like me & change your nails more than your mood, this post is for you!  

I had the opportunity to try out some great, new polishes from Nicole by OPI!  These new colors came just in time for the fall season!  
Now, these colors aren't my typical go-to colors for fall, but I can tell you that now, they will be! 

The polishes I tried included: 
  • Did He Wink At Me?
  • Poised for Turquoise
  • Berry the Hatchet
  • Dazzling with Talent

 
These four colorful polishes will have you, just like me, trading in your summer shades for a fall-inspired hue in no time.
 
As always, let me know if you tried these, & if you liked them, as well!! :-)


Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment