Monday, December 22, 2014

Seventeen Social Club: Blistex Ultra-Rich Hydration Lip Balm & All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven!

Hellllooo, my beauties!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Holiday season!

This post is to tell you about some of the products I received in my Holiday Sample Box from Seventeen!  The two products I'm going to tell you about today are Blistex Ultra-Rich Hydration Lip Balm & All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven!


It gets super cold here in the SWPA! I'm thankful for this Ultra-Rich Hydration Lip Balm by Blistex for keeping my lips moisturized & protected in this cold, winter weather.  It actually has a dual-layer of extra hydration for smooth, healthy lips–perfect for the winter! This is definitely a product I will buy in the future.



All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven is an exhilarating & heart-wrenching love story that is the perfect read to cozy up with on a cold, winter night.  I had a day off today, & it's the perfect read for a relaxing day, as well!  I would highly recommend to anyone who loves to read!


If anyone uses this lip balm or reads this book, let me know! I would love to hear your opinions!!

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat





No comments:

Post a Comment