Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Favorites!

Bonjour!

In honor of NYFW, I have decided to put together a few Polyvore sets of my favorite pieces for the Fall!  These are just pieces I really enjoy, or think would be great for the Fall.  In NO way am I an expert at this, (I may not even be good at it, haha) it is just something I really enjoy, & I hope you do, as well.



LINKS TO ITEMS HERE!
The right jacket & scarf can pull an outfit together. A scarf can add a little color pop to a dull outfit!
LINKS TO ITEMS HERE!
Sweater weather is my FAVORITE weather.  All of these items can be worn any way you wish, with the right accessories! The nerd in me loves the Forever 21 Comic sweatshirts!
LINKS TO ITEMS HERE!
Dresses are the easiest thing to wear when you don't feel like getting dressed! Add some tights or cute ankle socks & you're set! :)
LINKS TO ITEMS HERE!
Skirts are a cute way to dress up.  You can also dress down skirts with a more casual top!  All of these bags are some of my favorite trends.
LINKS TO ITEMS HERE!

SHOES. HATS. OH MY. I love them all. Ankle booties, knee boots & loafers are my absolute favorites for the season.  As always, I'm loving beanies, snapbacks, & other variations of hats, especially for a bad hair day!

As you can see, my style & favorites are a wide variety.  From camo & leather, to tartan & leopard, I like it all!  All of these trends can work for anyone, as long as you rock it!  

Comment with your fall favorites!  Let me know what you would like to see more of, or even send pictures of your outfits! I would love to see!

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat



No comments:

Post a Comment