Sunday, September 1, 2013

THIS IS US - REVIEW !!

HEY GIRL, HEYYYYY.

Seriously, where do I even begin?!!?


I cannot even explain how much I loved One Direction's film This Is Us.  From seeing parts of the show again, to how the boys act when they are alone together, the entire film was incredible.

The following pictures are some of my favorite scenes of the film:

LIAM AMPING THE CROW UP & CALMING THEM DOWN.

1D TAKING OVER THE WORLD.

LIAM PULLING HARRY'S PANTS DOWN IN CONCERT.


HARRY & NIALL TAKE FOREVER TO PITCH A TENT.
                                                                                                                                                                                  **Pictures are not my own.


If you haven't seen This Is Us yet, I HIGHLY recommend it.  You'll laugh, you'll cry & it will make you feel good.  Even if you're not a fan of One Direction, you will enjoy this film.  Take your Nan, take your Dad.  This Is Us is 92 minutes of pure gold.  Just as they've done before, One Direction has continued to beat records with This Is Us.

I wish the boys nothing but continued success, & can promise I will be seeing this film again... numerous times!

Let me know what you thought of the film! What else would you like to see on my blog?  Also, let me know what you think of the fragrance, Our Moment!


Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment