Monday, August 26, 2013

One Direction: This Is Us Premiere, Worldwide Release & What to Wear!

Hola babes!

I hope everyone is doing well!  This is such an exciting time to be a One Direction fan with the fragrance coming out, the VMA's & THIS IS US PREMIERES!  One Direction's This Is Us hits theaters this week.  If you've already seen it from the premieres (especially in London & NYC), I am officially jealous.  A few friends & I have already snagged our tickets for a 7pm showing at our local theater for Thursday! SO EXCITED. (YAY, that's Liam's birthday, too!)  As embarrassing as it sounds, I am contemplating taking a full box of tissues with me! Haha! Don't judge me! ;)

London Premiere

NYC Premiere
                                                                                                                                                                  **I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES

Did everyone watch the live streams of the premieres?! How did you all like them?  I, personally, enjoyed the London one more, but the NYC one was good, too!  It is always great to see how far the boys have come, & to see all the continuous support!  My favorite part of the interviews from today's premiere in NYC was Liam's parents, to be honest.  They are so kind, & so proud.  It was great to see another angle of One Direction, & their parents.  It makes me even more excited for the film!  Another favorite part of mine was when Louis asked one of the interviewer's if her phone was the iPhone 5, because she had a charging case & she let him borrow it for a few moments.  Never a dull moment in One Direction Land, huh?

As for what I'm going to wear, I've been trying to decide.  I admittedly have quite a few One Direction t-shirts, so I will probably choose from one of those.  Comfort is going to be key!  When you're at the movies, you don't want to be uncomfortable since you're sitting for a decent amount of time, so choose your outfit wisely! You're probably going with your gal pals, so enjoy!

Make-up wise, less is probably going to be best in this case.  I've already said I'm most likely taking tissues with me, so waterproof mascara is going to be a godsend, or none at all!

Again, I am SO excited for this film.  It will be great to see another side of the boys & get a more in-depth look of who One Direction really are.  Let me know if you've seen This Is Us already, or if you plan on seeing it!

Keep an eye out for my reaction post, I'm sure it won't be one to miss! ;)

Oh, & P.S. CONGRATS TO ZERRIE (Perrie Edwards & Zayn Malik) on their engagement!! I have never been more excited for them & I wish them nothing but continued love & happiness.


Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat


No comments:

Post a Comment