Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nailed it.

Hi babák!

Sorry for being a bit MIA lately.  Life has been crazy & we all know how that can be.  I'm going to try to be a bit more consistent with my blog! Even if it's a short post here & there. :)

From my last nail post, you know that I am ADDICTED to nail polish & all cosmetics!  Seriously, any time I go anywhere, I MUST get a new nail color or cosmetic product.



About a week ago, I had to pick up a few things at the store & of course, you all know that I HAD to stop in the makeup isles.  I picked up this awesome 410 I lilac you 60 Seconds Nail Polish color from Rimmel London.  Ever since I saw someone wearing this color, I had to have it!

I also picked up an awesome clear polish from Wet 'n Wild, because I had just finished my last bottle & I like to add on a coat of clear polish after painting my nails for a bit of extra shine.

My other addiction that I'm going to let you guys in on, is Chapstick.  Absolutely addicted, must have it on me at all times.  This new one I picked up is called Cake Batter, and is Limited Edition.  It seriously smells like sugar cookies. LOVE IT.

Since I'm a nail polish addict, I had to try my new color right away.  Let me just say, I am in LOVE.  Honestly, this is my new favorite color & polish.  The color comes on so smooth & it is amazing how quickly it dries.



If you haven't tried out Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish, you really need to.  It definitely is a top contender in polishes, in my opinion.  This polish was only $1.50, well worth it.  My Wet 'n Wild polish was $0.97 & the Chapstick was $0.98.  So in total for these three awesome products, I paid under $4!

I know I am definitely going to be picking up some more of these Rimmel London polishes!  If there are any products you would like for me to review, let me know!  Also, if there are any products you love & want to share feel free to leave a comment!

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment