Saturday, May 10, 2014

Target Style!

Goooood evening, babes!

I'm writing this post to let you all know how stoked I am on my new swim suit from @targetstyle! I couldn’t even wait to get home to show my mom how beautiful it was.  Really though.. LOOK HOW GORGEOUS IT IS!!




 Favorite swim suit for this Summer. Definitely ready to make everyone jealous on the beach!! 😁👙
I'm beyond impressed with the way Target has made their swim suits for girls of ALL sizes!! If you're looking for a new swim suit for the Summer to impress your friends with, definitely start with Target, you wont be disappointed!  I'll be sharing some photos of this awesome suit once I go on vacation this Summer!! WOO.

Once you go look at Target's new swimwear, let me know what your favorites are & if you picked any up!!! 


Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat



No comments:

Post a Comment