Sunday, May 4, 2014

Seventeen Social Club: Bioré Charcoal Cleanser!

Hey, Hi, Hello!

How is everyone on this beautiful Sunday evening?!  Life has been pretty great recently! I hope all is well with all of you!

My post today is going to focus on this great product I've had the opportunity to try!
To be quite honest, this product has changed my life.  Bioré Charcoal Cleanser draws out 2x more dirt, oil & impurities than a basic cleanser!! The results are incredible. Definitely going to continue using this for a long time! I love this product so much and would HIGHLY recommend it!  




If there are any products you would like me to review, or have any questions, feel free to contact me on any social media or just comment below!!


Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment