Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Seventeen Social Club: Summer Premiere Party

Hola my babes!


I don't know about you all, but I am so pumped that Pretty Little Liars is BACK!!!  I had the opportunity to host a Summer Premiere Party on Tuesday, June 10th coinciding with the summer premiere of Pretty Little Liars at 8pm, followed by the series premiere of ABC Family's newest show, Chasing Life, at 9pm!

A few days before my party, I received a ABC Family Summer Premiere Party Kit, filled with TONS of goodies to get to get ready for the party!!

Shown below is what I received:

 

My friends & I were so excited to get these goodies!  Pretty Little Liars is one of my absolute favorite shows & now so is Chasing Life!!! 

Do you watch either of these shows?? Let me know what you thought of the premieres & what you think of the seasons so far!!

Thanks again ABC Family & Seventeen Magazine!!! 

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment