Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Seventeen Social Club: Sally Hansen - Metallic Moon Mani

Hello my beauty queens! 

I hope you are all doing well!  I have exciting new products to share with you today!

Sally Hansen has put out these awesome nail polishes.. & you all know how much I LOVE nail polish! I'm basically obsessed to say the least.  The three colors I was given the opportunity to try included:

  • Limited Edition ColorFoil™ in Sterling Silver
  •  Triple Shine™ Reef-Raf
  • Triple Shine™ Top Coat

I've been looking for a new pink shade for the summer, and let me tell you, this Triple Shine™ Reef-Raf is AH-MA-ZING!   Look below for my take on Seventeen Magazine's Metallic Moon Mani that is featured in the June/July issue!! I didn't follow the tutorial that's offered, because I wanted to do my own version, but I'm going to try it next!



You can see the tutorial I mentioned above on how to get the look from Seventeen Beauty Smartie Jamie, if you click the link below:


Let me know if you try this out!  I think it's a unique way to do your nails & super fun!

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat







No comments:

Post a Comment