Thursday, June 27, 2013

First Product Review: Happy Hair, Happy Girl. Thanks, John Frieda!

Hello, dolls!

I don't know about you all, but I have this thing where I like to dye my hair a lot.  When I say a lot, I mean.. whenever I am upset about something, or need a change, my hair is my 'go to' thing to change.

Since I like to dye my hair a lot, it has made my hair dry, especially after I had a bit of an ombré put in it.  I've been looking and looking for something to revitalize my hair.  So, I was taking my weekly Walmart trip & was looking through the hair isle when I spotted this:

John Frieda Root Nourishing Moisture Shampoo.  The second I opened the lid & took in the awesome scent of the shampoo, I knew I had to give it a try!

The first thing I noticed while trying this shampoo was how nicely it lathered & rinsed.  Combined fragrances of eucalyptus & peppermint oil were extremely refreshing to smell while washing my hair.  My hair has been crazy dry lately but from time to time it can get oily throughout the day, but this shampoo makes my hair feel smooth & silky.  It also makes my scalp tingle with a clean feeling.

Just like other John Frieda products, John Frieda Root Nourishing Moisture Shampoo, is a bit pricey for the 8.45 oz that you get, but it definitely works, so it is well worth the price!

I know I will keep using this & possibly pick up the conditioner as well.  If the shampoo can do this on its own, imagine what both could do together?!

As always, if you have anything to add, or have any questions, feel free to leave a comment!
Also, let me know if there are any products that you'd like me to review! :)

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment