Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello, is anyone out there?

Hey! Hi! Hello! If anyone is actually reading this.  My name is Lindsay & this is my own little space where I can blog about whatever I want!  What exactly is 'The Kat's Meow'?  As of now, I will blog about my life, but also my interests (mainly fashion/style/music/travel/whatever my little heart desires).  

Just a little bit about myself, I am currently an MBA student concentrating in Sport, Arts & Entertainment Management.  (WOO.)  I'm still a bit unsure of what I would like to do with my degree.  I have a Bachelor's degree in Communication Studies, with a concentration in Radio/TV Broadcast.  If you couldn't tell, I like to talk.  Since I have chosen to complete my MBA in about 16 months, I will finish school in December of this year! This is quite an exciting experience for me, & I cannot wait to finish.  After graduating, my main priority is finding a job where I can be creative & cause an impact with something that I love.

From a young age, I've had an interest in Sports, Arts, Fashion & Entertainment, but lately I've been working on my own personal style & life, as a whole.  Passion doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about these interests of mine.  I have always has this uneasy feeling of not being good enough, or what other people wanted me to be.  That's where fashion and styling has played a big part in my life.  With style, a person can show who they are & who they want to be.  Growing up as a dancer, from the age of two, I have always loved wearing makeup & being able to control how it looked.  To this day, I am so passionate about trying to styles and makeup concepts.  (I'll try anything once!)

So many people and things inspire me, & I try to always find the beauty in even the darkest of moments.  I hope that I can maybe inspire you, even just a little.

Being an MBA student is a lot of work, but I hope to be able to update this blog as often as possible.  I am excited for this new journey, & hopefully something great can come of it! 


Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment