Monday, October 14, 2013

One Direction: 'Our Moment' Product Review.

Hiiiiii my pretty babes!

Yesterday after work I picked up One Direction's fragrance, 'Our Moment'.  I've been wanting to pick this up for a while, but haven't had time!  So I was excited to see the a store in my local mall, instead of having to drive farther than I had to.

****photo is my own****

I'm pretty sure this was a great decision on my part!  I absolutely love it, so much.  This gift set that I purchased was $65 for a 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray, 5 oz Body Lotion & 5 oz Shower Gel.  The set was valued at $95, so I feel like this was a great deal.  Especially since the 1.7 oz perfume is $50 & the 3.4 oz perfume is $60.  This was DEFINITELY a deal!

I love the scent of this.  It is not overpowering at all, as some fragrances can be.  There is a perfect balance in the fragrance.  During my shower tonight, I decided to use the Shower Gel, & then after Body Lotion.  I was trying to see if the scent would be too overpowering, & I was pleasantly surprised that it was not! The mix of flowers & fruit in this fragrance is a winning combination.  I'm especially happy with the bottle.  I absolutely love the bottle, & find it stunning!

Seriously, I am so upset that I waited so long to purchase this, but I will be continuing to wear this fragrance for a while to come.


As always, comment, or tweet me (@linds_kat) with some questions or whatever you want!

Live a little, Love a lot.
XO, LindsKat

No comments:

Post a Comment